- 130 grams butter (softened)
- 130 grams caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 130 grams self-raising flour
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until creamy and pale. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the vanilla. Whisk into the butter and sugar mix.
- Sift half the flour in, and fold. Then add the milk and mix in well. Fold in the other half of the sifted flour.
- Spoon into the paper cases and put into the oven for about 25 - 30 mins until golden and crisp on top.
140g softened butter with 280g icing sugar and some yellow colouring paste) and then decorated her cakes with it and some Jelly tots.