Friday 6 May 2011

depression sets in

Today I had to go in to school and hand in my return to work letter. I knew it was coming, mostly I love my job and the people I work with but have really really enjoyed maternity leave - watching P grow and change and also having E at home too and being able to go places with her and play with her and generally not having to rush ... still all good things come to an end :(

Anyway with everyone else at school/nursery  P and I go to a little singing group at the Friends Meeting House on Hartington Grove at 10.15. P's favoutite song at the moment is:

Up Like a Rocket (she likes being up high in the air)
Down Like the Rain (and then dropping down)
Back and Forth like a Choo-Choo Train(followed by being shaked from side to side).

No comments:

Post a Comment